Friday, March 2, 2007

Laurence Fishburne

Today I ate dinner at Bentley's, a burger place in Harvard Square, and i was seated at a table with the one and only Laurence Fishburne. I was out of my mind for a while, but when he asked for the ketchup i tried my hand at talking to him. He didn't like that. He told me that if i had a question for him i should ask him and get it out of the way. Leena almost cried. I held my ground, though, and asked him if i could pay for his dinner. At this point he lightened up alot, slapped me on the shoulder, called me "sweet" and spent the rest of the time laughing at my stupid jokes and talking to Leena about Oprah and how he doesn't really like Tom Cruise. He was awesome. more on that later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude... you spelled his name wrong. And you call yourself a fan!

Bryan Waterman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan Waterman said...

That is such a Brandon thing to do. You start something new and there he is right at the starting gate ready to take you down.

That guys such a douche.