- Spinach Feta Calzone- Village Pizza House
- California Burrito- Baha Betty's
- Classic Pizza- Penguin
- Crispy Chicken Pad Thai- Pad Thai Cafe
- Buffalo Wings- The Pour House
- Irish Beef Stew- Solas
- The N.U.- Ankara Cafe
- Pumpkin Cheese Cake Frozen Yogurt- Ankara Cafe
- Chocolate Chip Cannoli- Mike's Pastries
- Chicken Quesadilla- Filipe's
- Corned Beef and Cabbage- Durgin Park
- The Rudy Giuliani- Bartley's
- Crab Rolls- Dok Bua
- Taquilla Wings- Fajitas & 'Ritas
Friday, March 30, 2007
Here's what I think is the best food in the Boston area...
Friday, March 2, 2007
Today I ate dinner at Bentley's, a burger place in Harvard Square, and i was seated at a table with the one and only Laurence Fishburne. I was out of my mind for a while, but when he asked for the ketchup i tried my hand at talking to him. He didn't like that. He told me that if i had a question for him i should ask him and get it out of the way. Leena almost cried. I held my ground, though, and asked him if i could pay for his dinner. At this point he lightened up alot, slapped me on the shoulder, called me "sweet" and spent the rest of the time laughing at my stupid jokes and talking to Leena about Oprah and how he doesn't really like Tom Cruise. He was awesome. more on that later.
Thursday, March 1, 2007
"Me Want Power Diamond" is a phrase my brother Vin wrote on the fridge with magnetic words. I can tell this guy is a Cubs fan, but how he ever earned those metals is beyond me.
I am by no means a Halo fan, but i thought it would be fun to make this, and it was. Master Man looks like a silly! Fantasy Legion.